Death

A friend of our blog leader past away. He was a young man.
Death is always a no no subject for most Taiwanese.  2014, when I got sick, I thought I was close.  Later I accept the fact that everyone will die.  All the practice of Buddhism and spirituality all try to bring us peace and hopefully die in peace.  It's very hard to leave my love ones.  However god makes the best arrangements.  Our soul is eternal.  And we will all meet again with a different body.  Once I heard a young girl said " death is eternal, life is short".
Live with no regret. Got to pass this life's challenges and come back better should be the focus.  A lot of times, I feel life is just a movie and we are the actors and actress inside.  No real but so real.  Play along; act along.

May everyone find peace and when it comes to death, we all let go and return back to light where we all come from.  No fear ! With courage!

Bless our mind and soul!

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章