Responsibility

Today, I had a talk with a young guy in his early 20th.  Because of his father, this young man joined our company since April.  He is always over sleep. Out of 13 working days of May, there were 8 absence days.  During work time, he takes several cigarettes breaks and would disappear from 11am and no body knows where he went.  He also expressed that he had learned everything. There is nothing he can learn from the QC department anymore.

I only talked about working attitude and hopefully everyone would give a thumb up when I ask about how is YC and fighting for having him in their department.

I always think attitude is the fundamental of everything.  And I don't take no for an answer. And I will watch him close.  Hopefully he won't disappoint me and his family.  
Hopefully he can remember our conversation for the rest of his life.

留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章