Today, chigong teacher told me " Children, because they don't know, they need to learn.  As a parent, we can't be tired from teaching them. 心不能累!”  I am exhausted.  Why can't I be tired? Today, I expressed to Ethan How tired I am with his attitude, his laziness, my relationship...but I don't just say I can't do it and give up.  I have to try different ways to make things work".
Since I was 14, I lived in Costa Rica with my younger brother and sister without my parents.  I had to figure out how to do everything by myself.  I can't accept excuses for laziness and not trying.  It won't get anyone any where.  Rome was not build in one day.  Trying to find solutions is important instead of waiting for someone to give answers.

Ethan, I hope after today's conversation, you can start to take responsibility of your learning.  I love you very much!

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章