Doing your best and communication

Yesterday, I went to visit a painting supplier.  There were 400 frames unpainted for over 1 month.  My husband was really upset and ready to move everything.

I communicate with her heart to heart with sincerity.  I am also open with the trouble we are facing plus the goals we need to teach.  We set 2 weeks time and move away things she can't handle.  I told her we need to build our trust again and move on.  Also need to finish what we have here.

Next two week, I will monitor closely.  Make sure not to let all these nonsense happen again.  I also make a promise to come back next week.

Talk with understanding, sincerity, open minded...create win win situation. I am good at this.  And wondering why people can't do the same.  If after the talk and didn't happen the direction we planned, then iy's time to move on.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章