I came back I found out the following thing about my son
1. Not doing his math and English HW everyday.
2. Went to see movie with his friend without taking his sister
3. I agreed with him that he can bring NTD 1000 extra to go to his riding trip.   His father did not talk to me and gave him 3000.  And Ethan didn't tell his dad that the coach doesn't want him to bring too much money.  The idea is to travel with minimum.
4.  He told me he was going to take his sister to the Movie on Saturday to make it up.  He told me and his dad that the movie was sold out.  He told his sister he was going to make the reservation on Friday.  Saturday morning, he asked his sister to make reservation for movie tickets ( he was supposed to do it)
At the end, he did not take his sister to movie.
5.  He asked me if he could bring his nrw phone to the bike tour.  I said no.  He tried again with his father.
6.  I asked him to bring something to the company for me.  It didn't get done.

I am not happy with him that he lies and lazy sometimes.  What do I do with him?

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

My flower arrangement of today