This morning, did yoga 30mts, kriya breathing then busy.
Broke my phone yesterday. A big black out and everything in my memory card showed nothing, nothing. My Morocco trip, my memory... All gone! Well, let it go! Let it go! Being upset doesn't help. I was glad I could find a temporary phone to use. ,

I was sick 2014 , September. With Multiple Myeloma. Got better doing fasting and many other non-western medicine treatments. Yesterday, my blood test showed a bit high "kappa light chain". Doctor wants me to go back in a month. Plasma cell is a bit high...

Uh! What a horrible feeling! Then I looked back. What have had happened for the past few months. I have been busy and very stressful with our business. I was restless. This is a reminder not to go back to Cindy again!

Like my phone, if I break it, no more chance.

Love myself! In a calm, cool state! I must!

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章