My aunt , 阿雲, 84, who took care of me after one week I was born is sick.  She is more than a mother to me except giving birth to me.  She is so loving and caring. Gave birthday to 4 kids, 3 kids from my family, cook for the entire factory, my grand parents, hand wash clothes for everyone, 12 grand children...she was more than a superwoman.  Always very optimistic and grateful for everything she has.

I sense something was wrong and ask to call ambulance.  A minor stroke she has.  Yesterday, suddenly she couldn't walk.  Fall 3times when she insist on taking shower herself.  Always thinking for others.  Didn't want to bother anyone.

My uncle takes very good care of her and very gentle to her surprised me when they get older.  He cook for her. They show me what true love is.

I love them dearly and feel sorry for her. Bless her for quick recovery.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章